"Judge each day not by the harvest, but by the seeds you plant"
Grow Psychological Assessments and Counseling Services
A division of The Thriving Students Collective™
Grow Assessment and Counseling Services, located in the San Francisco Bay Area, offers an array of mental health and educational services to help young people achieve success. As children develop they must learn life skills that enable them to navigate school, extra-curricular activities and friendships in order to grow. Working with a Grow professional can provide your child with tools to become strong, engaged and become life-long learners.
We meet with the parents and students to develop interventions that best fit the student's needs.
Our services include:
- Psychological & Educational Testing: We help uncover the causes of the student's learning or emotional difficulties and develop interventions.
- Life Skills Coaching: We teach children how to navigate independently in the world with other people. We work on friendship-building skills and teach how to manage everyday situations.
- Executive Functioning Coaching: We help students become organized and we teach them how to focus on schoolwork. We teach students to be independent learners.
Who may benefit from working with a grow professional?
- Toddlers, children, adolescents and young adults in school
- Students disinterested/unmotivated in learning
- Students experiencing test anxiety
- Students with difficulties with organization, focus and attention in school
- Children and adolescents working on friendship-building skills
- Children transitioning between schools/grades
- High school graduates going on to college
- Students with disabilities, such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Learning Disabilities, Asperger's Syndrome, Nonverbal Learning Disabilities, Autism
- Adults with ADHD or Learning Disabilities looking for a coach to help with returning to school or becoming more efficient in their work
We believe that every student can succeed when provided with the right nurturing and skill-set. Our mission is to help all of our students to grow as learners and individuals.
How do I see if Grow is right for my student's needs?
Book a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation with our team to share your concerns. Together, a plan is developed from the menu of services offered by Grow Assessment and Counseling Services. Fees vary based on the type of service offered. They are typically set in the initial telephone contact. We are not contracted providers with any insurance companies at this time. However, some people receive some reimbursement from their insurance companies upon submitting our bill. Please contact your insurance company for details.
Grow Assessment and Counseling Services, located in the San Francisco Bay Area, offers an array of mental health and educational services to help young people achieve success.
166 Santa Clara Ave Suite 304
Oakland CA 94610
954 Risa Rd, Suite A
Lafayette, CA 94549
San Francisco and South Bay
By appointment only